March 15, 2017

JACAREI, MARCH 15th, 2017 OUR LADY'S MESSAGE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREI'S APPARITIONS.




JACAREI, MARCH 15th, 2017
OUR LADY'S MESSAGE
TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREI'S APPARITIONS.


(Most Holy Mary): "Dear children, today I invite you to desire God more and to renounce your self will ever more. In order to achieve this, pray continously this act of desire: 


"My God, give me your Grace so that I may love Your Will more than mine."


Pray this act of desire many, and many times! Pray My Rosary every day, make more reparation to My Apparitions of La Codosera who are so forgotten.
Every 30th of each month make the Cenacle in honor of My Apparitions of La Codosera, spread My Messages to My children of La Codosera.
And also make that all My children know the film that my son Marcos have made, about La Codosera. Make this movie seen every 30th of each month and distribute this movie to all My children.
Speed ​​up your conversion, because two great chastisements are very close.
Make meditation, make spiritual reading.


I do bless you all with love from La Codosera, from Ezquioga and from Jacareí. "

No comments:

Post a Comment