March 5, 2017

JACAREÍ, MARCH 05TH, 2017 OUR LADY MESSAGE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREÍ’S APPARITIONS

55 12 99701 2427

JACAREÍ, MARCH 05TH, 2017

OUR LADY MESSAGE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREÍ’S APPARITIONS

(Have appeared together the Saint Gabriel the Archangel, and Angel Lumiel) 


(Most Holy Mary): “Dear children, today I call all of you again to dilate more your hearts to My Flame of Love. Dilate the heart to My Flame of Love means that you truly get away of everything that can cold you or prevent you of burning in your hearts..

It’s not possible a soul have My Flame of Love, and at same time give itself to the mundane and sinful things of this world.
It’s needed that it gets away of that freeze for that truly My Flame of Love can glow on it and produce on it the big transformation that God wish: of sinners into saints.

As much as you look for prayer, meditation, the silence and the sweet familiarity with God and Me at prayer, as much more My Flame of Love will grow up inside you. As much you exercise yourself every day in the renounce of your self will, to accept My will and comply it, as much more My Flame of Love will grow up inside you.

And as much every day you make something else, something new to the Lord and for Me and to the souls’ salvation, as much more My Flame of Love will grow up powerfully inside you.

When the soul is completely in Love for God, think about Him all the time, speak about him all the time, and looks for to be with Him the maximum as possible. Its joy, its contentment, its jubilation, is to be always joint Him continuously looking at Him, that is, contemplating Him at the prayer, worshiping Him in His deep prayer, consoling Him with many acts of love, of reparation, of redress, of worship.

In everything and by everything the soul is looking for ever more dedicate to God and all its joy is to be in full of God, is to live for God, is to serve God in all occasion and place. And that’s why the soul gets away of the mundane things that truly can get it away of the supreme good which is God, of its good which is God.

That’s why is that the soul is fond for God spent ever more time with Him, than with the creatures, more with Me at prayer than with people and things of this world. This is the clear signal of whom is truly fond for God.

So little children open up your hearts for this Love, fall in love for God and for Me. As much as you know God and Me at prayer and meditation, as much more you will fall in love to Us.

Continue praying My Rosary every day and all prayers that I gave you here, because through them ever more I fall everyone’s hearts in love, that pray with heart for the Lord and Me.

You admire about the so big merits of My little child Marcos, through him I make so many graces to many of my children. But My Son Jesus didn’t say that the one that believed on Him that followed Him would make grandiose works? Well, these Graces and these cures nothing else are that the fulfillment of My Son’s Word.
The one which is united with Him, with God, as the twig to the grape produce plenty fruit. On the merits of My child Marcos Tadeu, I reflect My Light, My Motherly Love and through them I am going to accomplish many graces to whom he applies his merits, over whom he spiritually impose these merits. Yes, I will make many wonders and through him also I will manifest the greatness of My Infinite Power. 

To all I do bless with Love from Pellevoisin, from Lourdes, and from Jacareí.

(Marcos): Dear Heavenly Mommy, could you please, bless these scapulars that we’ve made for your children’s protection?

No comments:

Post a Comment