January 9, 2013

Jacareí, January 10, 2006 - Message from the Holy Spirit (January 10, 2006)



(Report - Marcos): “At the scheduled time, came the Lord Holy Spirit. Contemplating God, Our Lord filled me with extraordinary joy. He told me:”


(Divine Holy Spirit): “I Am the Lord and say that the darkness of this humanity will turn into luminous day. Yes, by My power, the darkness of this world will turn into a bright lamp. From America to Oceania, I will make My radiant Light descend and will cause everyone to be illuminated by It. I will blow over Europe, Asia, Africa, and from one pole to another will cause My Name to be heard and My Light to be seen. I will make this grace by means of the Hearts of Mary and Joseph, that, together, prophesy in My Name for this generation. I, the Lord, will come and at My passing, many spiritually dead will revive. Go in Peace, My son. Peace!”


(Relato-Marcos): “Then he blessed me, spoke to me particularly and disappeared.”